rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oslo Data Sheet

Oslo Data Sheet

Here's my Norway breakdown...

1. The girls are hottest in all of Scandinavia. They are tan, wear their hair long, have thick lips, are mostly feminine, and have nice faces. They are not unaffected by obesity and some girls can have lame hipster style, but I am very surprised with the level of talent. I never felt like I was dumpster diving to get my flag. When I saw the picture of the girl in post #50 before coming, I thought she would be a rare sight in Oslo, but there are actually lots of girls of that caliber walking around.

2. It was harder than I expected. Word out of Norway made it seem easy. I remember one guy saying something like "talk to her for 30 minutes and then invite her to your place." That wasn't my experience at all. I had to do quite a few approaches to get my flag (around 30-35) and bar hop to research the best spots. Most importantly, I had to run flawless game. I was working at 100% power, no half-assing. Mistakes were costly. It definitely wasn't as easy as Finland. For a second there I thought I wasn't going to get my flag at all. Then again I focused on 7s and above. Mediocre girls might be easier.

3. It's expensive. My short-term apartment is costing $200 a night (I wanted a kitchen so I didn't have to eat out, which is hilariously expensive). A vodka drink is $13-15. I'll end up dropping about $1,500 in five days. [Image: sad.gif]

4. Being from America doesn't make the pussy wet like in Sweden. I felt like my foreign advantage was small in Norway. Norwegian guys, while shy, are muscular, tall, good-looking, and have style. Many times I thought to myself, "Wow this dude has flawless looks." [Image: gay.gif] I had to step my game up and couldn't coast like in say Finland or Poland.

5. There are a lot of nightlife options. It wasn't like in Helsinki where I could just go to Milliklub every night. Here are my three recommendations:

a) Fugazi - Insane party on Tuesday night. Lots of young, drunk girls who were quite friendly. Get there early or else you may not get in.

b) Horgan's - Bar/club that was packed on Thursday, but lots of dudes to compete with and I couldn't handle the big social circles. I had trouble here but stayed until the bitter end because there were a lot of targets and you can approach all night. Nearby are a couple other spots you can check out.

c) Ryes - This is a retro style bar that had a good crowd. It's in the "hip" Grünerløkka neighborhood which I haven't seen mentioned here, just north of the center. The neighborhood had tons of small bars, so just walk up and down Thorvald Meyers Gate (Gate means Street in Norwegian) and pick the best spot (weekends are best). Black guys can check out club Bla, which has reggae music and seemed to attract chocoholic Norwegian girls.

In conclusion, get ready to open your wallet and work hard to get your flag. Don't come in here thinking it's easy. Norway made me sweat a bit, but in the end I pulled a cute girl that still took quite a bit of game work compared to my other Scandinavian ONSs.

Links
  1. My City Home apartments - No one at the desk after 9pm... you can bring girls no problem. Centrally located next to train station. Not the best neighborhood for nightlife though. Most girls have their own place so having tight apartment logistics not as important as in Eastern Europe.
  2. Breakdown of Grunerlokka neighborhood - Good description of the bars.
  3. Cafe Laundromat - Lots of pretty girls. And good place to do laundry.
P.S. I now have all five Scandinavian flags.

[Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread