rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game Question: Following Up while Surfing

Day Game Question: Following Up while Surfing

Quote: (06-27-2012 02:26 AM)Kona Wrote:  

That being said, here is the 100% winning line you use on a girl if you talking her up when you're in the water:

"You like burn?" which in plain English is "Would you like to smoke some marijuana?"

Every girl that surfs smokes. Another good idea is to keep a cooler filled with beers in your vehicle. The beers in your car should be your plan b, especially in around Waikiki. It's fish in a barrel (not waves barrel) down there. There is a bar on the shore at every break you got. I usually hit the spot they call "Canoe's." Those waves are kid stuff for me even at their best, but it's right in front of the Moana beach bar, where players have been swooping surf girls for over 100 years.

Thegmanifesto could probably give some solid info here.

Oh yeah.

That's it.

The Greatest Pick up Line of All Time http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2007/08/gre...-time.html

Skip the $1500 bootcamp. This is all you need.

Trust me, I have gotten more fly Pro Snowboarder Girls between my sheets than Transworld Magazine.

And I have been right up next to more naked fly Pro Surf Girls than this year’s Roxy bathing suit line.

Messages In This Thread