rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Free room, board, and food in Europe, BUT......

Free room, board, and food in Europe, BUT......

This.

If you are young, tall and good looking (and dont have the personality of a house fly), you will slay in Western Europe.[/i]

Swiss chicks are batshit crazy. I wouldn't give my job, life, social circle and move half way around the world for any chick, let alone a Swiss one.

Quote: (06-24-2012 04:20 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Let me just correct you on this ''I was planning on saving europe til when I was older, since I feel places like south america and asia are much better for young men without a lot of money''

Wrong, Europe is good for guys without much money. European women are totally different from american women, they dont care if you have a car, they dont care if you have lots of money, they just care if you look good and you can fuck them good, period. [i]
Actually South America and Asia are better places for older people because in those places women care more about your money while in Europe is for the young good looking cats.

If i was in your position, i would go to see her for one month, i would never stay with a new woman for 6 months unless it was me inviting her to my place. In this case, she will be in control, you will need to live by her orders and take her bullshit for months. I doubt it will be all good for 6 months, be prepared for when the arguments come along. Stay with her for one month and the other months travel around europe if you have some money saved, it shouldnt cost you that much.

Messages In This Thread