rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game Question: Following Up while Surfing

Day Game Question: Following Up while Surfing

Quote: (06-27-2012 02:26 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Before you worry about what you do or say to girls directly while you're in the water, work on your surfing skills. They see it, and yes south shore Oahu in the summer can be pussy paradise, but wait till you see Pipeline, Sunset, Backdoor's and the rest of the North Shore in the winter.

I hope at least some of these babes are on the beach because I doubt I'll be ready to surf North Shore in anything but the lightest of conditions come this winter. That said, I'm trying to improve as fast as I can. Some days I do great, others I just kook it up.

Quote:Quote:

Every girl that surfs smokes. Another good idea is to keep a cooler filled with beers in your vehicle. The beers in your car should be your plan b, especially in around Waikiki. It's fish in a barrel (not waves barrel) down there. There is a bar on the shore at every break you got. I usually hit the spot they call "Canoe's." Those waves are kid stuff for me even at their best, but it's right in front of the Moana beach bar, where players have been swooping surf girls for over 100 years.

Thegmanifesto could probably give some solid info here.

Mr. McGillicuddy, why don't you give some more info about the spots you like and what went right or wrong with the girls. I'd like to make a swooping/surfing type data sheet for all of Oahu considering there are this many world class breaks: http://www.surf-oahu.com/map/.

Aloha!

This is pretty much the direction I'm leaning in...just gotta get them to paddle in under some sort of pretext to keep hanging out. Often they are with other people, especially if they drive in, so its not a sure fire strategy but it's what I've been thinking too.

As I said, its not that things are going wrong and most of the time these girls are showing signs that they are really into me, but logistically its just a tough move with a lot of moving parts: people she is with, how long she's been out, how good the waves are, if she has to go to work after her session, etc...I suppose at the very least paddling in together and exchanging phone #'s would work if she wasn't immediately available.

As for what is working, in general I will scope the lineup, catch a wave, and then just paddle up next to whichever girl I've picked out and say something pretty casual and short.

"Catching many?"
"Having fun?"
"That looks like a fun board, you like it?"
"Been out long?"

From there, just shoot the shit, complain about the lack of waves or get stoked on them if its good, talk about whatever. Typical day game type rambling and conversations.

I should probably start stuffing a credit card and my ID into my boardshorts and bringing flip flops and a shirt with me so I have the option of bouncing to other spots once they are on the hook. Usually, all I have is board, boardshorts, apt key.

Specific to my situation: Since I am still car-less (probably picking one up in the next few weeks though), I basically have been mostly surfing anything between Publics and Bowls. I think in that section Queens, Canoes, and In Betweens have the most girls with Canoes being best by a pretty significant margin.

--------------------------
Quote:Quote:

That being said, here is the 100% winning line you use on a girl if you talking her up when you're in the water:

"You like burn?" which in plain English is "Would you like to smoke some marijuana?"

This is off topic but not being able to understand Pidgin is a constant source of comedy in the life of a haole. I think sometimes you guys drop it on us just to see us get that WTF look on our face.

You seen this? Its pretty funny:

Messages In This Thread