rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic

Quote: (06-25-2012 09:48 PM)txbeachbum Wrote:  

Quote: (06-25-2012 12:16 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Bottom line: It's a fuckfest here. Trust no one. The worst society I've been around. Sickening. Unless Emech can shed a ray of sunshine I'll finish my time and go to a fucking place that has some similance of fucking honor and integrity. DONE. Watch how quick I'll bounce.

My #1 advice to anyone coming to DR trust no one, even the gringos that live here long enough take on that fuck over you mentality, the city won't really make much difference santiago and country side may be a bit better but it is an culture thing, no such thing as win-win here.

The only thing here is the women and weather and I am beginning to question if that's enough..

I was a bit pissed when writing that post. I was hanging out at bar in ZC because the owner had given me some good insight and intel round here. Then he called in 3 hookers to torment me. At first I thought he was straight hustling. And the reason being is one of the girls had been working at a cafe I frequent. She lost her job there and is now peddling pussy.

He wasn't hustling me, and was joking that I was a lucky guy that suddenly had 3 girls that wanted to go home with me at the same time. Now for the grift. I bought beers for them and wouldn't make a decision. The beautiful tall morena cafe girl thought she had it pinned up, but I said I wasn't sure yet when the other 2 wanted to leave.

The other 2 were attractive, one having green eyes and red hair with a thick ass. 3 hours later I called my driver to come rescue me from making a bad decision. Green eyes tried to hustle me through my driver, and got shot down. The morena, a solid thin 8 gave in and gave me her number to give it up for free.

I left solo and threw her number out the window. I now regret that because she at least rated a dinner. [Image: confused.gif]

Damn. It's ok, because ZC is small and you'll always see them again.

The moral of the story is I effectively cockblocked 3 hookers and shored one. The things I do here when I'm bored.

Messages In This Thread