rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DC in one picture

DC in one picture

Having spent 4.5 years in the DMV post-college (just left about 5 months ago), I can say that these pictures are slightly misleading but that in general, DC's talent is pretty low. Further, the competition is high as there are a lot of guys with their shit together, who have prestigious degrees, dress well, work out, and make decent bank at well known companies. Consistent success, in my experience, was having all of those things plus a deep network that spanned several diverse "tribes" of people. It wasn't until I "diversified" my social circle portfolio that I really had any consistent quality. Blind cold approaching, at least in night game, is an exercise in futility in DC if you ask me.

Day game in DC, as mentioned, has a much better outlook. The guy I know who slays the most chicks there basically runs his game exclusively while walking to and from and riding the Metro.

Messages In This Thread