rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Random Stone Cold Approaches

Random Stone Cold Approaches

So, one thing I've been working on lately is to really pay attention to how many eligible women I see in a day, in an attempt to create more of an abundance mentality. This has worked, in a sense, because when I keep track of it I notice that there are really a decent number of attractive women out there.

The problem is, they seem somewhat unapproachable at the time. I have no concept of how to approach a random girl walking the other direction on a path way. I don't know how to approach a group of girls walking out of a movie theater. These sorts of approaches, if they were to occur, would be the coldest approaches possible. It would simply be me coming out of nowhere, jutting into the target's routine, in a non-social situation, and trying to make something happen.

I might be that I just need to man up and gives things a shot, but to be honest I can't even conceive of totally cold approach like that ever working. Do you guy make approaches in these sorts of situations, or do you just consider them lost causes? I'm really quite curious.

Messages In This Thread