rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top 10 activities to master for life & game purposes

Top 10 activities to master for life & game purposes

Quote: (06-25-2012 12:25 AM)HiFlo Wrote:  

i've skied VT, and all the apres ski areas to pick up chix are the bars anyway lower down on the mountain. skiing/boarding itself in this case is pretty useless except to tell stories and relate on a commonality - u just need to party! talk to a few cute girls on the chairlifts but its only about 1 out of every 50-100 lift rides up you get next to a couple cute girls.

the bottom line is all these activities are there to reinforce your inner game and your overall development as a human, but really are not essential to 'game' itself persay.
This. And being a good skier will take away far more than 6/10 difficulty/time investment trust me; there's no point in being decent at best at skiing, either you rule the slopes or you get out. With that in mind freestyle skiing is the most rewarding sport I've ever come across, this links directly to what HH said, if you're looking for something that will keep you awake at night (not exaggerating) thinking how the snow will be tomorrow and how you're gonna stomp that double backflip pick up freestyle skiing. If you're serious about it and dedicated you can improve much faster than what people think although you have to be ready to endure pain and possibly injuries in your endeavor to become good at it

Messages In This Thread