rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYC has become a COCK FESTIVAL

NYC has become a COCK FESTIVAL

Running regurgitated "The Game" game in NYC is practically impossible. In that regard, it's quite difficult to pick a random bar you've never been to before, know nothing about, and expect great deals of success on a Friday night. I could understand why someone visits NYC for a couple of weeks and says that it's very difficult to bang any sort of quality.

HOWEVER, social circle and niche game are bountiful. It's one of the only cities in the world where you don't have to compromise on your interests to find high quality pussy. If you're interested in yoga, then go do yoga and meet chicks. If you're interested in organic food, then go to a juice bar. If you like bottle service, then go to a club. It also helps to build some sort of social circle within your interests and parlay the social circle into meeting up with an activity revolving around your interest, and proceeding from there.

What I've noticed is that so many guys in NYC think they have game after reading "The Game" that running game has become a turn off to women. I've found the best game to be "fuck up avoidance" game. Take a girl on a date, say hi to her a a bar, plow her with booze, say nothing stupid, and come off as a normal dude and you'll be rewarded. Ridiculous conversation threads, and asinine routines are tired and a turn off to women.

I'm working on a pretty comprehensive data sheet on NYC, and what you'll see is that the places I eat, drink and enjoy are likely unfamiliar or unheard of to other people who live in NYC. This place is so big, it's practically impossible to have a consensus on game in NYC. One person may be on fire using one sort of game in NYC, another person may be totally unsuccessful using the same exact game in another part of NYC.

Messages In This Thread