rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYC has become a COCK FESTIVAL

NYC has become a COCK FESTIVAL

New York is both the hardest and the easiest place I've run game in.

You're right about the bitch shields. Girls get hit on here all the time. They've heard it all. There are plenty of good looking, wealthy dudes with game here. Probably more than anywhere else except maybe LA. The competition is tough. Also, there's a lot of dumpster diving going on which makes unattractive women think they deserve way more than they do. Even the rankest 5 will get more than her fair share of male attention here.

On the other hand the sheer density of hot girls, foreign girls, student girls is unparalleled. It's been very long since I've found myself in the kind of frat-heavy douchefest you complain about. This is because I choose my venues carefully. Girls on that fratty scene are generally very social circle oriented and less open to talking to strangers. Find your fishbowl.

Day game in this city is off the hook. And once you're through the bitch shield girls in NYC don't have any qualms about slutting it up. They usually put out fast. You have endless venues to choose from and incredible variety. If you live in Manhattan logistics are really easy too.

NYC is probably one of the toughest cities to run game in but also one of the best places to sharpen your game - and the rewards are massive and you can move from place to place and do endless approaches.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread