rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just Got SIF'd Thread

Just Got SIF'd Thread

Quote: (06-23-2012 04:33 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2012 03:22 AM)aphelion Wrote:  

'average' frame meant average for a door frame.

I stifled my horror - these good men, taxpayers, pillars of society - reduced to supplicating themselves to such a she-hulk? I was aghast - not for her temerity, as brazen as it was, but for the fallen state of man around us.

Great writing, but familiar. Do you have another handle too?

Look at her hobbies and activities. If they are all sedentary (reading, movies, baking, dining) then you are in trouble. Average girls at least claim to hike and bike, and moderately athletic ones claim to be triathletes and ultramarathoners.

I'm a huge fan of Heartiste, but I don't blog or anything and I don't post much anywhere. I shot from the hip on this one without giving it much review, but I'm actually an excellent writer when I put some effort into it. Thank you for your compliments.

I went back and looked at her profile again just now. Upon further review, I believe that I had legitimate complaint. I definitely should have hit the eject button much earlier than I should have. I burn with shame.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Messages In This Thread