rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Professional pivots,sugar daddies, and F-buddies

Professional pivots,sugar daddies, and F-buddies

The thing about a paid pivot is that I get to say where to go and when...it is not a negotiation...and she is always on time. No BS on her changing plans or being late etc. like a normal date. Also she would be highly "compliant" --- she'll leave when told, sit where I tell her and play along with my routines etc. within reason of course.

As far as the results go: so far I took her out to 6 events. The first two were just small group settings to get her warmed up and see how she behaves and reacts. Another two venuess were unfortunately target poor and filled with old hags...one of which face-booked me. The other two it was as if I was learning how to even use a pivot and involved a lot of messing around.

I think what she was trying to do on our one-on-one "date" was to define (or re-define) the relationship and take it more than something business. In other words trying to figure out what is going on and maybe get more one on one time. In other words she doesn't want to be a paid pivot anymore and she probably doesn't want to be in large group settings anymore.

I figure it'll be cheaper to have her as a fuck buddy...but the problem with this idea is that I might not be able to get her out to certain parties or venues anymore and test out some pivot stuff.

I figure she'll pull the trigger on me and I'd like to keep her as a fuck buddy while I sarge other gals and I'm not sure how I should work this.

Messages In This Thread