rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl uses a Roosh opener on me!

Girl uses a Roosh opener on me!

Quote: (06-21-2012 09:05 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Yeah, if I've been in a relationship too long at a couple months, I've got a problem on my hands...

Anyway, this is one part of my game I know needs work. When girls want to reap the benefits of what I do for a living. Because thus far I don't bend backwards even the slightest for random girls, let alone girls I haven't banged. I'm pretty sure if I went direct and told the girls "Oh, I'll get you VIP service all right, but we're gonna hang out at my place first." it would come off as "creepy". I haven't really tried though so I guess I should experiment with this. It just didn't feel right. With these particular girls, I know they'd try to dine and dash, try to get a free hookup and then look for the next free meal from some other chump. That's not me. To date, I've never scored a single bang with the promise that I can "pull some strings" for a bitch. Call me old fashioned, but all my bangs are from building attraction, and it was impossible with these two. A complete waste of time, actually. It was like gaming complete ADD retards.

i hate when girls try to take advantage of your personal connections to cool shit. its a good dhv but much of the time theyll just want to take advantage of you and then never call you again. anytime a girl asks me for that kinda stuff i just tell them that kinda stuff has to be earned and i dont just give that away.

Messages In This Thread