rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friday/Saturday night last-minute women-in-public-without-men game

Friday/Saturday night last-minute women-in-public-without-men game

Quote: (06-20-2012 03:41 PM)americanbk Wrote:  

Quote: (06-20-2012 03:06 PM)nicolas Wrote:  

I'm still trying to find where the surplus of women are hiding in DC. They don't exist

I think they are hiding at home. My only two close female friends around here are both single, very attractive, and 23-24 y/o. They just don't care about going out, or, apparently, getting dick. It's seems that the slightest inconvenience in Fri/Sat plans will cause them to just stay home, watch the Food Network, and rub a few out from the comfort of their bedroom. Very disturbing.

I hear alot of other single girls talk and update their damn facebook about "girls wine night" at home and other related crap where they sit around, eat garbage, and do nothing. I think it makes them feel like sophisticated ladies instead of what they were in the very recent past (hard-partying sorority sluts). I feel like the average DC chick does this at least one night of the weekend, but I'm only going off what I see/hear/read.
See I don't believe that because I can't fathom a whole group of young girls in a city like DC with lots of entertainment options are sitting at home every weekend. I'm pretty sure most chicks go out somewhere on the weekends because they can't stand to stay at home by themselves all the time.

Messages In This Thread