rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Athletic Girls

Athletic Girls

I'd say the gym, but half of the girls in my gym just do cardio for 45 minutes and leave. They are also fat. I have seen a few hot ones. One time this girl was squatting 150 but her legs weren't big. She was this small asian girl and I just stared at her ass for 5 minutes.

One thing I've noticed is there is a big overlap between athletic girls and sorority type girls. Sure there are the fat girls who they make friends with just to boost their self-esteem, but the rest are usually fit. Maybe try a university near by. Find out when there are games or when they train and just happen to be walking by when they arrive/get out.

The sad thing for me is that I live at a university. The only girls here over the summer are nerdy asian girls whoyou don't see outside of class and unreasonably hot sorority girls. The only time I ever see them they are on the phone or at the library studying with a few beta orbiters.

Messages In This Thread