rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Caveman Style Kiss

Caveman Style Kiss

If you hate Neil with all your heart.
Please drop it..and take this advice from him.

I have to look at the mechanics again..but I do it in a way where I kinda pin the girls arm behind her so it forces her hips closer to mine. If you're trying to go pure caveman. Dont give her the option to step closer..force her (in a nice way) to do it.

Another intro to the caveman.
Is to take advantage of the cheek kiss greeting.
I think this works a little better if the place you are in doesnt use this custom.

But take her hand and go for the 2 cheek kisses. and then go for the kiss on the lips.
Just the peck though.
She won't be use to the "custom" so say something like. We have to the last one again cause you weren't very good at it.
If the attraction is already built she'll go for it..and you've started the make out

If there isnt attraction..Ive started using this on girls anyway just as the initial touch so any other playful touchs wont seem as odd.
If you establish yourself at a touchy type person to behind with..I find that going caveman earlier is a little easier cause there would be less resistance and more surprise

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread