rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Caveman Style Kiss

Caveman Style Kiss

Quote: (06-20-2012 02:07 AM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2012 04:28 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Make the spin move and go right for the kiss afterwards. Explained here : http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10531.html
Neil - is there a video demonstrating this?

Hey Houston,

I found this one for ya on youtube. It's a classic mystery/lovedrop instruction video. I must have listened to lovedrop a million times on my mp3 player. I had a 20 hour mp3 instruction course and listened to it on my trip after i "discovered" game. Lots of people bash on this ancient mystery method but a lot of stuff is still solid gold.

Anyway, Love drop shows the spin move at 7.15 but it wouldn't hurt to see the rest too. It's funny how the girl doesn't pay attention to him at all and a big smile appears right after he spinned her around. That's because all girls love this.

My version is very similar to his. He holds her arm quite high afterwards but it's basically the same. I don't use the same prelude or words he uses but i use the spin move a lot and ALWAYS get good reactions from it.

You can do it with a girl you just met or with someone you are aiming to kiss. In that case, pull the girl in right after she makes the turn.

I use it for dates also, even after i already banged the girl. I combine it with the "Look at this" move.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread