rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Club DHV shit

Club DHV shit

DHV by storytelling is really difficult in a loud club. You end up yelling in each other's ears, saying "huh" and "what?" Frustration and boredom set in and kill any chance at attraction.

So the best DHV techniques in these clubs are nonverbal.

Clothing style-it can go a long way to impress women, especially in cities where high fashion is not the norm. Learn what colors and pieces look good on you and develop your own style. The look you want is cool and sexy. Fit is absolutely key-should be tighter than the typical American fit.I get a lot of attention just by looking better and different from the guys in my area.

Peacocking-this shows you have a sense of fun and aren't afraid to ACT OUT. You are your own man and make our own rules. But you don't need to wear a big fuzzy hat to peacock. One of my favorite items is a designer belt with a big belt buckle in the shape of a coiled dragon. It's unusual, great looking and attracts attention. Sometimes I wear multiple leather bracelets a la Johnny Depp style. A cool necklace or other jewelry, a hat, unusual clothing, also works well.

Body language-i'm convinced by experience that one of the best club DHVs is powerful body language. I go solo 80% of the time and being alone can easily lead to taking on retiring and introspective demeanor, so I've had to learn how to project a strong sense of confidence in myself. If i'm standing at the bar I lean well back with both elbows on the bar, with my arms halfway stretched out if there is room.. If not at the bar, I take a strong alpha stance with my legs well apart. My hands are either at my sides, with my drink held at belt level or below, or one or both thumbs are hooked in my belt or pockets. I lean back as far as i can comfortably. I look around slowly and avoid looking down.

Dance- girls love guys who dance well. When you are dancing with an attractive girl, look around and you will see other girls eyeballing you.

Preselection- girls are attracted to guys that other girls think are attractive. Try to engage with the better looking girls early on in the evening-the hotter the better. Even if these hot girls fizzle out eventually, the lesser girls will be impressed. They always notice who you are with. Being seen talking to 8s will help you tremendously with 6s, but if those same 6s see you 4s they won't want you

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread