rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aussie woman jailed for false sexual assault report in Phuket

Aussie woman jailed for false sexual assault report in Phuket

I'm always amused when "feminist organizations" don't publicly criticize or condemn women like this, who do more to hurt their cause than any man ever could. All you hear is crickets from them.

It's crazy how the female mind works. She had to come up with the most dramatic excuse possible, so she concocts a rape scenario, just to cover the fact that she got home late? Why not "I just needed to clear my head, so I walked around, etc. etc." as an excuse? Didn't she think that reporting a violent sex crime to the police would lead them to actually investigate it? That she'd have to submit to an exam, and that there would have to be some evidence of her being attacked sexually by three men? I'm glad she got punished. I'd love for the American mainstream media to pick this up and really create some kind of dialogue about what she did. Take polls among women to see if they agree with her being punished. It could be very revealing. Have men and women news people debating this on the air.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread