rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is this a decent looking suit?

Is this a decent looking suit?

Quote: (06-15-2012 03:26 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

I agree with you both wholeheartedly. First time I wore a v-neck I lost my v-card. So they are a definite add on to the drobe.

And as for custom suits being for the older rack, I somewhat disagree. A youngin shouldn't hit the club up in a suit, but there will be formal occasions where a custom would be appropiate. It's just the frequency of the suited down comes higher as we age.

Another reason would be is that we have to learn how we want our suits sooner or later. If we experience the style world of custom suits earlier, we can hit up that tailor at 27 and know exactly how we'd want it. Not to mention our suit would put us a step above the frat bros who still don't know anything outside their fake MMA shirts.

But other than that, I respect both of you guys wisdom on style. Anymore recommendations for the younger players out there?

Hit me with any questions I think you misread a tad G's wording is correct "Look low 20's". You can be mid 20's and look 31 or look 21 or 25, I look young. I have a strong suit, but that's all for work travel, and I must act super omega because if I don't people will think I am a cocky young guy (true)

If you look 21 and you custom suit it up u get the response I get which is "whose this d-bag young guy trying to impress" versus as you age it becomes "whose this handsome gentleman".

At the young age you need to be the life of the party, so you dress like you're young but different and learn how to have swag dance moves.

Anyway the #1 thing you can do is find your colors and get fitted clothing. Just because your boy pulls with a "all black outfit" doesn't mean that's you. I am a bit crazy so I got the exact color of my skin tone, got some fashion designer to get the exact colors that work for me... I now get eye fucked 2x more.

Messages In This Thread