rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming a 9+

Gaming a 9+

Quote: (06-14-2012 01:44 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (06-14-2012 01:33 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

You can build attraction through text and when they call you hit the fuck you button on them which builds more attraction. Script flipped. I told a girl yesterday via text that I want to take her on a date to the gas station. I told her if it goes well I'll we'll visit the condom isle. She text me back then called. Nope! I'm not answering.

I don't doubt it.

Not my style though.

I don't have the type or energy for little games.

I need to schedule things and get them inked on the books.

Texting is counter productive.

Everything can be handled ie locked down, excitement, plans, air tight in a 5 minute conversation.
Airtight plans turn into shit if you don't stay in contact. After two days girls think you've moved on and start making other plans. Also I'm not offering up skydiving lessons as a first date. You almost have to text to keep the fish on the hook. I was talking to another forum member the other day about this. He made a solid date for friday on monday via call and didn't call again to Friday. She thought she was an after thought and declined.

Messages In This Thread