rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

30 richest DJs in the world
0 richest DJs in the world
A lot of these guys are producers. That means that they make their own tracks. There's a huge difference between a guy who is DJ'ing in a popular night club vs. a GOOD DJ. Nightclub DJ's just take top 40 hits and make an itunes playlist out of them, whereas good DJ knows how to play his own stuff as well as other DJ's stuff- they turn this into a playlist that that particular crowd will enjoy (for example, a crowd in Miami is typically into different stuff than a crowd in NYC, vs a crowd in Berlin). Armin Van Buuren, for example, is a GREAT dj because he knows how to play exactly what the crowd wants to hear no matter where he is. That, and the tracks he produces are awesome too.

Gareth Emery is a great DJ/producer. I recently saw him at EDC in NYC, and in August I'm seeing an all day performance by him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDJUxOeZPi0
(not sure how to embed youtube videos on forums)

One of the things that I love about the EDM scene is the positive atmosphere- the music is awesome, people tend to be laid back/friendly, there are plenty of hot/slutty girls, and Molly is nice too. I used to be a huge death metal/black metal fan (I still am), but recently my taste has switched over to trance music. I was recently at an Alcest show (they are a French heavy metal band). The music was INCREDIBLE, but after the show I wanted to take shots of cyanide, pass out and die slowly in my sleep. That, and the audience consisted of 99% dudes. This as opposed to an EDM show, where I'm pumped up after the show, ready to fuck something, and there are lots of Asian & white girls wearing slutty outfits.

Messages In This Thread