rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Demographics, Marriage, and Male Resentment of Double Standards

Demographics, Marriage, and Male Resentment of Double Standards

I imagine that in twenty years time there will be an amazing demographic of never-married, never-mother women.

The problem with the 'feminine logic' is that it is a war against biology. It doesn't really matter to me if I'm 20 or 50 when I have kids, biologically speaking, whereas the same isn't true of women.

I think what is happening now is the first lot of men who were subject widespread to the current attitude are now leveraging other avenues at their disposal (foreign women, game, opting out for a few years, etc.) and this is causing strange upheavals as the status-quo 'feminist/equalist/whatever' is forced to adapt or die.

Of course, the end game is always going to be the annihilation of beta-feminist society, because dominance rules the world.

If it takes 200 years, eventually a dominant culture will wreak havok upon the 'cultured' world. Of course, it'll happen long before that in reality - all it takes is dominant strains of current civilisation to rebel and put an end to the nonsense.

Messages In This Thread