rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to escalate faster?

How to escalate faster?

Quote: (06-28-2010 03:17 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I've heard from a few guys that they've used a pretty bold move to try to overcome LMR, but I think it's a ballsy move that could go either way, it could get you laid or it could cause the chick to freak out and pin you as a total "creeper perv." Basically if you are on your bed, making out, sucking titties, fingering, and doing everything, but the girl won't let you bang, then you whip out your dick and start jerking it to get hard. At this point, she is either going to get really horny, grab your cock and it's on, or she'll probably freak out and that will be the end of your time with her. I know a few guys who've claimed they've done this with success, but I think you might want to be pretty confident the girl is at the boiling point and is really horny, before you try it. Anyone else pull this move with success/failure, I'b be curious to hear? [Image: tard.gif]

I've done it before. It's worked for me. I need to do it more often.

"When in doubt, whip it out."

Just pull it out and put her hand on it.... no need to start jerking it... let her do that..

The funniest thing is the chicks that will try to put it back in my pants, to which I just pull it right back out, then they'll try to put it back again, then I'll pull out again. Then, they'll usually start jerking it or playing with it.... you can guess what happens next.

Messages In This Thread