rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Greatest Intellectual Justification for Indirect Game I have ever Seen

The Greatest Intellectual Justification for Indirect Game I have ever Seen

This is a great video, but innuendo is not indirect.

The direct approach
"hey, you're cute"
"hey, let's fuck"

Lets the target know clearly and quickly that your interest is sexual.

An indirect approach

"Did you just see that?"
"I LOVE THIS SONG"

Lets the target know nothing, but it does or at least can, open them to a a neutral conversation. From the open of the conversation, you can show who you are, screen them, and then make them qualify themselves - basically build compliance before you add sex to the equation. Essentially through speech and without showing your sexual intent AT ALL, she's going to wonder about it, because everyone's thoughts eventually turn to sex. That's part of the reason why indirect is so complicated, because you can't show your hand.

Indeed, with a lot of girls, the mere act of speaking to them is interpreted as sexual interest. (fat girls in particular).

Once you've been pegged as someone that's trying to fuck her, the defenses go up and it makes the pick up harder, cause the immediate sexual assessment kicks in, and 99 times out of 100, you don't meet that 5 second test.

But those of us in the game know that those initial impressions mean nothing, and you can plow a bitch @ 3 am that wasn't interested in you @ 11:30 pm.

Often times, if you're doing indirect, you have to engage in "active disinterest". Which means disqualifying her from the running, or saying something that pushes you out, which lets her defenses down OR makes her wonder why you aren't hitting on her like all the other dudes.

By contrast, the video is talking about innuendo, plausible deniability, and what women know as flirting. Women love "flirting". They love being naughty without having any consequences. Such is their nature.

Her - "my mp3 collection is so disorganized"
Player - "I'd love to check your files sometime"

Unless she's dense, there's nothing ambiguous about his proposal for sex, but she can pretend to not catch his underlying meaning.

She can continue the innuendo

her - "I'm sure you would. What would you be expecting to find?"
^
This is an invitation to flirt.

Player - "By the looks of you, i'd expect a lot of Lady Gaga, but something tells me that you might have some Fleet Foxes or something interesting that most people wouldn't expect"

At this point in this hypothetical conversation about mp3's, they both understand that they aren't talking about mp3's....but in no way does she not realize she's being picked up. She's playing the game with you, possibly hinting that she'll take some cock down the throat if you don't say something stupid and continue to be funny and clever. Often times, these bitches are just using you for entertainment for the evening, but if you're good at it, you can end up fucking her.

Indirect, talking to a chick just for fun and conversation, one that doesn't betray your sexual interest, is a powerful tool in the player's arsenal, but it requires a fair amount of intelligence, observational abilities, and self awareness that being direct does not require.

That's why direct is so much more appealing to noobs and dumb asses in the game, even if they don't have the body, body language or cojones to do it right. At least the rejections are fast. Going direct all the time means your observations of who's DTF will go up tremendously. Then it becomes a #'s game because you never really learn shit about attracting women. Just hit the gym Bro!

indirect on the other hand means you might spend 2 hours in a good conversation with a bitch, build attraction, build rapport, and still catch a logistical fuck up that makes you lose the pussy @ the end of the tunnel. But being good @ indirect, on some Zen shit, where you talk to a broad, get into her head, figure her out, learn how to ask questions and how to answer - that's some powerful shit that goes beyond pick up.

A lot of problems in a young player's pick ups could be addressed if he could have a non-sexually charged conversation with a dime piece at length. His body language would relax. His pace of speaking would ease back. He could deal with the uncomfortable silences, because he expects there to be a trough every 7 minutes. He could play with a chick's mind and expectations.... So many dudes think you can be cool by leaning by the bar with a beer, when cool in the pick up world is about restraint while you're actually talking to a chick.

This is all just pick up 101, and it never ceases to depress me that so few of you have your handle on the basics. Granted most of you fucks still got approach anxiety problems, but that's neither here nor there.

WIA

Messages In This Thread