rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Greatest Intellectual Justification for Indirect Game I have ever Seen

The Greatest Intellectual Justification for Indirect Game I have ever Seen

Quote: (06-11-2012 01:14 PM)Kitsune Wrote:  

Women only appear great at social interaction because they are living in the first era where they are allowed to do and say anything without fear of reproach, and are told they are magical beings from the cradle. Even so, all it takes is one neg and a grown woman can be thrown off-kilter for weeks afterwards.
I disagree. Women are natural communicators, just a quick observation can proof that. Look at the majority of translators in the world or at talk shows, Oprah. It's an evolutionary quirk. Much like how men are designed to want to explore, have new adventures, exert dominance, ect. Women are designed to be more communial, to nest, and to nuture. Naturally communication isn't something most women have to think about, practice, or "strategize". That's why we do. Because communication is so primal with women, if a man can engage her in interesting conversation it stimulates her primal function mate selection or something. Conveying the message that he is a suitable mate for her, which is why a funny fat guy can pull an 8. It's why we have game in the first place.

If women weren't strong verbal communicators, then we wouldn't need to be strong verbal communicators to have sex with them. And therefore game wouldn't exist and the only guys that would be having sex with attractive women would be equally physically attractive men. But this is not so.

It's important to understand that women shape game. Game evolves from what works and doesn't work with women. If you study history then you can clearly see that with time, our approach with women changes alongside how women view themselves and what they think they want. Example: Middle Age Chilvary versus Modern Game. Chilvary is dead because it doesn't work anymore. Modern Game is alive because it does.

Messages In This Thread