rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

finding my flaw/weaknesses

finding my flaw/weaknesses

Okay, I'm new here, and I'm hoping for some honest and anonymous advice about improving my luck with girls.

I'll describe myself, and answer any questions honestly, and I want everybody's help trying to figure out what my weaknesses are and why I have so little in the way of success with girls.

I'm 21 years old and white. I'm 6'5" tall and weigh 220 pounds at about 9-10% bodyfat. I live in a small town of 5,000 people, and have attended a small state university of 8,000 for four years. While there, I have kept perfect marks all the way through school and am treasurer in my college fraternity, which is an ordinary social/historic fraternity.

Okay, as for my sexual experience. I'm not a virgin: I've had one girlfriend for about 18 months who was decent looking but mentally unstable. I've had some makeout sessions with a few other chicks, but never really went anywhere with them. That's it.

Here are what I think are possible weaknesses:
-I'm simply too tall. I get comments all the time about my height from both males and females, and sometimes I feel they may look at me as a curiosity.
-Perhaps I'm a dork. I lift weights and make a decent amount of money, but I don't drink and would rather talk about mountains, nature, or piano music than sports, booze, etc.
-I just don't get out of the house enough. It's true that I'm a bit of a homebody. I tend to leave parties early, etc, mostly because I find drunken parties boring. I live near a resort and the other guys are always going to bars, but I can't stand bars.

I don't have one uploaded now, but I can try to get a picture of myself to show my face/style of dress etc. if you feel that would help you better pinpoint what I might be doing wrong and how I can improve my luck with girls.

Please be honest. Not necessarily cruel, but I've been asking some guy friends and they haven't really been able to help me. I also don't know that they would tell me the truth if they thought it might hurt me.

Messages In This Thread