rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up J-Girls in Japan

Picking up J-Girls in Japan

Quote: (06-11-2012 01:26 PM)opening23 Wrote:  

Ok...not going to lie and say I was approaching like a madman. I should have done more. I think I got very frustrated by the fact that nobody spoke English. It just killed it for me. Ah...one place I would recommend was in Shibuya. It was the most UNREAL mall I have ever seen. I walked in by chance and it turned out to be about 10 stories of WOMEN'S STORES. I am not kidding. Not one single men's store. Girls every fucking where. All young young girls, but some real stunners. I was with one of my boys. We walked in and upon seeing all this were like...ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???!!!
But you are right, should have done more approaches. Lessons learned. I would love to have some basic Jap before going back though. It's just too painful to see all that P in the T and not be able to tap some of it.

You have to meet people half way. Typical American to expect everybody to speak English for you in a foreign land lol. Same issue with kats whom go to Quebec, they all know English but they will ignore you if you do not at least show some respect to their French language.

I can't even compute going to a spot like Japan and not having a arsenal of basic Japanese phrases down. My guess things would of went a lot smoother for you if you busted out some minimal Japanese.

Messages In This Thread