rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Krauser Interview on London Real -- Game, condensed

The Krauser Interview on London Real -- Game, condensed

It can be argued that he's not actually being direct. Stopping a girl and telling her that you think she looks amazing is different from stopping a girl and telling her "I want to fuck you."

However, if direct is about making your intentions clear, then almost anytime you start a conversation with a random girl in a crowded club, it can be seen as direct because everyone knows what's going on.

In that light, the only true indirect game is something like elderly chat where it really isn't clear that you are talking to her because you want to bang her.

In a way, most of game, at least for me, is both sides just putting on airs. I don't think that I've ever convinced a girl that wasn't attracted to me from the get-go to bang me. I've never seen a girl suddenly get wet by some DHV that I've thrown out. If anything, she was probably feigning dis-interest, and then DHV just gives her an excuse to show more of how she's felt the whole time. The only game that I've run is not fucking it up game, which includes dressing well, having good body language, and saying and doing all the right things to assure her that I'm not a chump (having logisitics down, and good kino included).

Also, there are times when DHVs can actually work against you. If you make yourself seem to high-level or special, then some girls might not put-out an SNL because they don't want to seem like slutty to you.

For me, game is not about working for a girls affection. It's about allowing both your animal side and hers to meet, thus unlocking the potential bang that already exists.

Messages In This Thread