rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic

So a few nights ago I go on a run with a local cat. He showed me a sweet spot right behind the place I’m staying. We stop off at a tittie bar for a few minutes and laugh at all the clueless dudes walking in getting hustled. Love it.
He bails and I roll back to the hotel. Now I’m wound up and the security guard gives me a ride on his motorcycle to another strip club. Options are limited late night for drinks. Soon as I walk in the chicas pounce. I fake some Bachata steps and spin a girl around. The bishes went CRAZY. They try to take off my shirt and I give them a butt shake then quit.

The first chick gets up on stage and dances for me. Then they start having a lesbian competition which started on the stage and ended up on a couch. Those girls were ready to fuck something. I use the distraction to try to shore a stripper and got cockblocked by the bartenders. Dammit. I call it a night and return to the hotel solo.

Last night my wing and I roll to a mall to buy me a new phone. I busted out crying for a Droid Razr. It was such a big deal the salesman put me at the head of the line and took a picture. A good phone is important because picture game is doing me well.

Now’s where I fuck up big. We go upstairs for a beer. There is a solid 8 (pushing 9) sitting with a martini. She has a real classic look, almost bobbed hair and a business skirt. I’m pacing still in shock from the phone price, and notice she is straighting her blouse, trying not to look, then puts on lip gloss. Classic IOI’s. Now I’m standing right in front of her and she opens her legs to adjust her skirt and I see panties. WOW.
Dudes, I’ve been around the block and I can promise you a girl will NEVER open her legs like that unintentionally. She pulled that shit on purpose, and I didn’t bite. Honestly, I was still in awe of her beauty, and the “holy triangle” shot just about killed me. My wing said I was a bitch.

I leave with my head down and we go to another bar to follow up on a lead. It went cold and my driver suggests a strip club. I refuse, wanting regular girls, and he brings me to a “buy me drinkie” bar. He insists they aren’t prosti’s and require game to pull them out. Fine.

The girl to my opens me in English and I think it’s gonna work out. I bust out hair and phone game, but then some geek walks in and cockblocks me. He was a regular. She said basically he would buy her drinks and she could continue talking to me. Naaaaa. Fuck all that noise. I’d already invited a girl that was staring me down hard to converse with my friend. Now he’s over there working some magic, and get her number. We leave and about 30 minutes later pick her up when she was able to slip out. We go to a chill bar and flirt. At this point I’m worried about her being a working girl, and take her to a love motel for the adventure.

I was contemplating not banging her to see if she asked for money the next morning. Well, we start making out and I run my hand up her skirt and she is a wreck. Her panties were completely soaked. Figured if she was into me that much it was solid. So I go on a marathon sex night which was amazing. Got no sleep and just returned back to the hotel to get a nap and focused.

I apologize if these reports seem a little unorganized. I’ve been running nonstop and barely even check my emails. I’m trying to get you guys the information in the raw and unedited.

Oh yeah, I have a picture of my kitchen back home with a spread on it. Man, these girls eat that shit up. All of them tell me they want to come to my apartment and show me how to cook some basic Dominican dishes. Here shortly culinary game will be in full effect. I’ll download some recipes on my phone and tell them I don’t know how to cook it. Guaranteed instant draw.

Messages In This Thread