rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are some of the things that turn you off?

What are some of the things that turn you off?

-Bad Breath. #1 boner killer for me, bitches with bad breath I don't care how good they look instantly turns me off.

-Fucked up teeth. If she got snaggletooths and her teeth all yellow and shit. Pass.

-Cell phone addicts. I made it my goal to piss them off if I run into them at bars. I'll be an ass and ask why is she's not with her friends if she keeps texting them or some shit like that.

-Cold sores. You have herpes?...Go fuck yourself.

-White girls with them shitty ass extensions or weaves. If she look like she got a dead cat on her head I'll laugh at her and bounce.

-Butch/feminist stench. I really don't know how to describe but its a mix of cigarette smoke, old steak, a second hand store, and musk

- Hairy armpits. No go.

- Wall butts. Go eat some Mayo.

- Girls whom pee with the door open is one thing - But girls whom take dueces with the door open and act like sits nothing... Really? Go suck a dirty show insole.

- Girls with really long torsos - they look like aliens once you get them naked. Real talk.

- Girls whom used to be really fat but got really skinny. Its not a matter of hate, I applaud the effort for them loosing the weight but their bodies become loose and fucked. I really can't explain it. If you have ever come across this you know what I mean. Its not a boner killer, just extremely awkward. I'll hit once but not twice.

- Dry skin.

- Girls whom do to many drugs. Pick like two. No reason for you to do K, Coke, Weed, and Drink all in one night while chain smoking. Chill.

- Broads whom can't kiss well. At my age you should have a solid 10-13 years of make out experience. If a doctor can learn how to slice open in a brain in that amount of time surly you should now how to kiss with your tongue.

Messages In This Thread