rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Global Resorts Network

Global Resorts Network

Quote: (06-09-2010 05:19 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

I guess, to be fair, the only way to know is if someone on this forum, other than Vacancier Permanent, tried it. He's a legitimate and valuable contributor to the forum, and while I'm a cynic when it comes to people, I have no reason to believe that he would have any motivation to try and bilk anyone on this forum. His contributions have only always seemed earnest and have consistently been very helpful.

I mean, being that we are such a small corner of the market, he has no real profit motivation to try and sell us on anything. I think his intentions are only to contribute and help.

But no more should probably be said, either way, until someone else tries it. If you can consistently get week long stays at 5000+ higher end hotels around the world, for $700 or less, than it isn't a scam.

If you can't, then it is.

Its a pretty simple experiment. A few guys could even split the cost. If I was in the position or had the time to do it, then I would be willing to split the risk, perhaps, between two other guys. If it works, and you want to travel a lot more than 1/3rd of the year, then just have the other guys buy out your share and get your own membership.

Hydro,
Your suggestion is a very fair and objective one. I wasn't planning on doing that, but since there have been some false comments made in here about the membership, for the sake of transparency and proving that this is for real and not a scam as has been erroneously written in here by some I will give a free tour of the membership to one or 2 highly respected members of this forum (you Hydro and the man himself, Roosh).

I suggest the following:
I will give you 2 a free tour of the membership where you will see the members' back office where you'll see the inventory of resorts, with actual resorts, actual weeks and actual prices as well as the process in which members book their vacations. As well as the other sections of the membership such as cruises, car rentals, hotels etc...This tour will take about 20 minutes. Let me know when would be a convenient time to do that. I'd like to clarify one thing: this won't be a sales pitch or anything, but only an absolutely chill webinar with me showing you the membership and members's back office with me and you, nobody else where I'll be answering your questions. In exchange, you just post a fair and objective review of the membership to be posted in here. Fair enough?

Messages In This Thread