rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are your unusual turn-ons?

What are your unusual turn-ons?

Quote: (06-07-2012 06:40 AM)Fathom Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2012 10:33 AM)soup Wrote:  

The first sexual feeling I ever had was when I was like six or seven years old watching the old Batman show. Something about seeing batgirl frozen really turned me on. I think it's because she was powerless.

Interesting. One of the first viscerally sexual feelings I experienced was when I was about nine or ten or so. in Verhoeven's Flesh+Blood, when Rutger Hauer goes to rape the abducted princess in front of his entire group, the bitch turns on him and starts challenging him to fuck her harder. In my young mind a princess was the symbol of purity. To see her suddenly transform into a lascivious whore begging for cock totally scrambled my circuits.

In retrospect, her change in attitude was probably some pathetic femi-bullshit thing. "Oh, look, she turned the tables on the aggressor." If you ask me, I just see a bitch about to be raped who is now begging to get fucked. Haha.

Coach Bobby Knight once said in an interview, "If rape is inevitable, lay back and take it." You can fight and make it more painful, or you can roll with it and hopefully get it over with quicker.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread