rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are some of the things that turn you off?

What are some of the things that turn you off?

The biggest turn-off for me is when the girl becomes or is not-DTF, or she breaks the mood. It's a little different than LMR or a shit test.

I believe that in general, it's my job to make sure this doesn't happen, but when it does, I lose my hard-on immediately, and I want her to leave.

I don't care if it's subconscious or if she's aware that she's doing it. It's a huge form of disrespect. I tend to throw myself into the experience and it pisses me off when the focus gets lost.

What does this look like:

Girl just lays in bed and expects you to do all the work.

Girl doesn't want to give me blow-job.

Girl trying to show you how to fuck her.

Girl is un-responsive to kino (like neither a good or bad reaction).

Girl starts insinuating that you are being creepy when you both know that's not true.

I think this is beyond typical shit testing. It's probably a manifestation of some kind of mental illness like BPD. Anyway, my dick senses the bad fruit and is like "No way."

----

Also, a girl boasting about their past sexual experiences, or proudly talking about how she's a player is like laying a huge fart on my face.

some more:

Fatty arms
sweaty armpits / pit stains
armpit hair
piano legs
girl moustaches
thinking it's ok to take a shit with the door open
tattoo sleaves
patchouly
big bones
bad hip to waist ratio
loose skin