rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Biz Idea for The Younger Up and Comers

Biz Idea for The Younger Up and Comers

I must say when this was posted a few months back I looked into it, but I couldn't get the financials to work. Not to say it couldn't, but the problem I found was that if you're targeting young and single bachelors that come from everywhere across the world and have travelled on a shoestring, you aren't going to be making a lot of margin. Add in the fact you'll likely have to coerce big players (hotels/airlines/clubs, etc.) into giving you better deals/a better cut on stuff, you've got your work cut out to make anything out of it.

And marketing would be a nightmare.

That is just what I came to when I was throwing some figures around. My advice would be, if anyone is planning on it, trying to use some sort of couchsurfing get-up with people they know and trust (at oleast initially) and hook-up non-chain bars and clubs.

that is just my advice. Like I said, I've given the planning a whirl a few times. If anyone is interested I've got some other ideas I figure might be useful, so just let me know.

Messages In This Thread