rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

being funny, witty, sarcastic gotta go

being funny, witty, sarcastic gotta go

As long as you are not overdoing it and being a straight asshole, any chick who has a bitchy attitude about it has no sense of humor and all you did was weed her out. Some girls just like to get pissed off over anything. If they have this type of personality, you don't want to waste your time on them.

For online game with Thai girls I've been using the line "How many old farang have sent you message already? [Image: tongue.gif]*" on girls with new profiles because they get straight bombarded by old dudes. Girls will respond with "hahahah blah blah blah" most of the time. However, I had one girl respond with some shit like "If you want to meet lady, treat her with respect, not as you treated me!" This is exactly the type of chick I would NOT want to meet or waste any time on. Even though she is hot, she would be a waste of time because our personalities would not clash as she is obviously a bitch.

If you are truly being "funny and sarcastic" all you are doing is weeding out the lame asses. You have to take a look at yourself though and make sure you aren't actually being a straight up prick.

*Thai girls love emoticons, don't give me shit motherfuckers lol.

Messages In This Thread