rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic

Quote: (06-06-2012 02:25 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2012 02:17 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Went to Boca Chica yesterday. Not much going on but still plenty of targets running around. I was more focused on biz. Stopped off at a bar and me and the driver sat on his hood ouside loitering. The waitress enticed us to come in and I had him get her number. Downloaded a bunch of pictures of me and play phone game. Its set to a timeline and I practiced the storrytelling in Spanish. Very effective. Downside is my fucking wont work today. So it's off to the store to buy a Galaxy S 2.
Don't waste your money on that brick. It's too big for down there carrying in your pocket all the time. They make a smaller one but you should get an iphone and be done with it. Some retard told me a new Iphone 4s is only 200 there brand new.

I would not buy anything in Boca Chica, they are pros at ripping off gringos. About the girls there, while they are not all hooking, Boca Chica is a poor town, and if you have sex with one, she might confess her undying love for you, at which point she will hit you up for some money. Don't be offended by it, that is just the way it is there. Those girls with the new cell phones, how do you think they got them?

Messages In This Thread