rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European Summer 2012

European Summer 2012

Quote: (06-06-2012 01:44 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2012 01:10 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I can't imagine I would have use for any forums making that kind of money.

So when you make a lot of money you somehow become knowledgeable about where in the world to go find prime pussy? $500,000 is good money, but it won't put you in the status elite or in model circles, especially if it's from a regular business unrelated to nightlife or restaurant industry.

Dead on. I'd say I feel I owe this forum simply from guys convincing me to make more money before leaving the country. I do well, hopefully 2x better starting next year, but being stuck in a culture where I have to be a fake person at work and completely different outside of work is taxing (mentally and physically). Not knocking The west too much since I have no plans for kids, but end of the day I know improved quality women is just a flight away (hence my sporadic travel updates on cities)

Don't wait too long, why not formulate a plan for making money whilst travelling, rather than making money to travel. Your youth is priceless

Messages In This Thread