rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For the 35+ players, still interested in LTRS?

For the 35+ players, still interested in LTRS?

Quote: (06-03-2012 01:27 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2012 12:43 PM)Keyser Söze Wrote:  

Maybe. I'm 32. Not sure if marriage is right for me ever, since I have cheated on every single girlfriend I had whenever I was able.

I would have said absolutely not for LTRs too, but a Brazilian girl who I haven't even met yet has led to me randomly having LTR/marriage thoughts about her.

She contacted me out of the blue on Beautiful People almost 2 months ago, and after a few emails we talked on skype and ended up talking for over an hour, and have done so a couple of times a week since then. She is sweet, funny, a tv reporter, redhead, solid 8/10.
I did not tell her my birthday or my address. She took the initiative, got my bday from FB, found a shipping address from my business website, and sent me a nice gift based on a joke between us and a sweet letter, sent by express mail and timed to be delivered right on my birthday. She also sent me a modeling picture of her that was sexy but still classy (white shirt open though no nips showing, wearing black undies).

The whole thing was unexpected and has given me a nice high for the past couple of day leading to me smiling at random times.

/was that beta?

p.s. at a certain point, what is enough? what does a woman have to do or be to add to your life rather than detract from it?

You're having thoughts because it's so rare for a woman to behave this way. To take initiative in making contact. Hunting down your info because she wanted to do something nice for you. This is what a woman is supposed to be. This is what she's supposed to do, how she's supposed to make us feel. I've had a couple of them tell me they wanted to hear my voice - a German chick most recently. I have one in Peru that calls me a couple of times a month or so, and sends me little things in the mail. I have others that I videocall with, and have gotten some nice bikini pics from a couple of others. And yeah, I smile when I think about them or when one of them says or writes something nice. As men, we're so starved for that kind of treatment that we can't help but smile when a chick steps up.

It's not a coincidence that none of these women are american.

Messages In This Thread