rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

La Crosse, Wisconsin Data Sheet

La Crosse, Wisconsin Data Sheet

It's been a while since I was out in downtown LAX, but there are loads of bars mostly filled with college students. No real need to pick one spot from my experience. Just go from bar to bar until you find what you like as they are all within a few blocks of each other and there are a lot of blonde upper midwest broads.

There are also neighborhood bars all over the city, generally within walking distance of about anywhere. Enough that LAX has the highest number of bars per capita in the US. (World? I dunno. But I've heard this for years and kinda believe it) The neighborhood bars are hit or miss, but a good place to take a broad if you don't want to go to one of the downtown bars that are generally packed on weekends.

Oktoberfest is epic, as it draws people from all over the midwest.

Some of the bars open at 6am, so you have morning bar game if that is your thing. When I was working out of LAX I pulled a night shift nurse out of a neighborhood bar at 10AM. Good times...

The city is only around 50K population, but has UW-La Crosse and Viterbo for colleges, both of which are 4 year institutions that seem to have a high percentage of female enrollment.

Edit-Forgot to mention that you can get a decent hotel on the north end of town for about 50 bux a night. The Settle Inn is good and there is a HoJo's almost next door. There's a restaurant right in front of the Settle Inn that used to have some hotties working there afternoons and nights.

Cab's are plentiful and cheap to shuttle you from hotel to downtown, as I don't recall much for hotels downtown.

Just loads of bars full of college co-eds.

Messages In This Thread