rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic

Quote: (06-03-2012 05:05 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Got laid again last night. Solid 8, great body. Gave the Hooters girls a go, and initiated a good convo, but couldn't get a number close. Those girls will take some work. Fucking hot though. Didn't wake up until around 4:30. Fucking killed.

So last night I called the chick to hang out. We ended up at the hotel, where at that point I just wanted to eat and go to sleep. Then this epic battle ensued over a blowjob. She wouldn't take no for an answer and got her way. I'm not complaining.

I forgot she spoke a little English, and was having a convo on the phone w/ emech about trying to fuck the Hooters girls. Yep. Epic fail. Gonna try to mend that one up. Good times.

Good job man, but not clear on what exactly happened here.

Are you saying that she insisted on giving you a BJ even though you were reluctant because you were tired, or did you want to bang and she insisted on giving you a BJ instead? [Image: lol.gif]

And how did you pickup this girl?

At any rate, sounds like you're getting your feet on the ground there.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread