rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Floyd Mayweather Gets Knocked out in Court

Floyd Mayweather Gets Knocked out in Court

Quote: (06-03-2012 01:27 AM)nicolas Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2012 11:53 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Don't take this wrong but your posts seem a bit simpish.

If you are a guy and you are hitting women, you are a simp. No reason you need to hit a woman unless she has a knife on you, especially if you are Floyd Mayweather. What exactly is he gaining by hitting women? Reminds me of all the guys who pick fights with smaller guys. Granted maybe I'm coming from a different perspective because I've never hit a woman or a man for that matter.

That's just it...it isn't clear if he "hit" her or not. There was some kind of physical confrontation, but there were no specific details as to what actually happened. He could have grabbed her, shoved her, etc. etc. I know there was something about him taking her cellphone, but again, these kinds of things happen between men and women every day. Chris Brown hit Rihanna, and we got the pictures of the results of that. Women hit men regularly, and if they do anything other than try to cover their faces and cower, they get brought up on some kind of charges. Men are barely allowed to defend themselves when women are involved.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread