rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To: Craigslist Bi/Les Threesomes

How To: Craigslist Bi/Les Threesomes

We have our first troubleshooting question from Fathom. He writes...

Quote:Quote:

Hey. I had a question about your threesome method via CL. Feel free to start a new thread and paste this if you wish. Now, if I understand correctly, there are three characters involved: You, the Target, and the Imaginary Girl (also you). Correct me when I go wrong.

You contact the target on CL, posing as Imaginary Girl. Then you tell her you were with a girl before, but your guy friend had tested her out first to be sure she is what you like. Target agrees, so you give her your guy friend's (i.e. your) number. She meets with you and then helps you find a second target: "When you meet, get busy first, then offer that you should bring a girl in for her."

Question: Wouldn't the target ask you where Imaginary Girl is? Why would she help you find a second target when you supposedly already have a girlfriend in the first place who is interested?

Everything is correct in his breakdown.

To answer his question, if you've run tight game throughout it, the target will forget about the imaginary girl. She won't even bring it up when you are together. To troubleshoot this, you can also throw a line about the Imaginary Girl going 'home' for the weekend or whenever. Also, the Imaginary Girl isn't your 'girlfriend.' She is just a 'friend' that you've helped out before. It gets murky if you try to run it as if it is your girlfriend. Only possible way around it is to claim an open relationship and work from there.

Messages In This Thread