rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Floyd Mayweather Gets Knocked out in Court

Floyd Mayweather Gets Knocked out in Court

Quote: (06-02-2012 04:12 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2012 07:06 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2012 12:21 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2012 11:23 AM)Rosca Wrote:  

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/21/floyd-mayw...plea-deal/

I saw this when watching ESPN.

What's crazy is that Mayweather can survive in jail/prison conditions given his reputation.

What about him enables him to survive prison?
Besides his rep as a fighter, money plays a good part in this. A celebrity can go to jail/prison and come out like nothing happened. Think of hiphop stars like Lil Wayne.
The media had made images that he was bald, but he still has those long ass dreads. Basically, a broke guy hits the pen, he has to suffer the full on prison enviroment.

You never heard Martha Stewart folding some butch's clothes in prison do you?

Martha went into federal prison. Its gravy in federal prison. Except for the lack of nani, its cake walk. My boy got out of federal prison out here in Texas and said he loved it.

Federal prisons for white collar or non-violent prisoners are more like dormitories. Some don't even have walls or fences around them I've heard. You still don't have your freedom, but there are far worse ways to do your time.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread