rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For the 35+ players, still interested in LTRS?

For the 35+ players, still interested in LTRS?

Well yes. I get sick of them faster and faster as the years pass. I feel like a live in girl is just a live in cockblocker. I have a little kid to spend my free quality time with which blows away hanging with a girlfriend or wife. Also my house runs like a swiss watch. When a girl stays here even for a couple days shit gets fucked up. Then she wants to talk to me. Even worse have people over which means I have to do something beside what I usually do. Then there's the family. Her family. What's their problem this hour? Don't forget the friends too. Their going to want to go to dinner at 6pm. I eat at 12 to 1 am. They get in your business, fuck with your phone, computer etc. We can talk about closet space too if you like. Your shit will slowly end up in the most inconvenient places. I mean unless you have huge his and hers closets. I don't.

Messages In This Thread