rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Krauser Interview on London Real -- Game, condensed

The Krauser Interview on London Real -- Game, condensed

Quote: (06-02-2012 10:42 AM)houston Wrote:  

What a shock that these foreign PUA's are striking out on our turf. Welcome to the big leagues. They say if you can work the angles on American lizards that you can close the deal with any girl in the world...American playas have been known to be some of the best and vesatile on the planet. That's a fact.

Yes, I recall Roosh writing that American men had the best game of all men worldwide. American guys clean up with foreign women. Foreign guys struggle with American women, then rationalize it by saying they're all ugly (no hot girls in San Diego? Really?)

http://www.rooshv.com/do-american-guys-h...-the-world

Through my travels I’ve adopted a strong appreciation for American-style game—the same game that is made fun of by feminists and haters who love tearing apart its negging and peacocking attributes (two things I believe should be microscopic features of any man’s repertoire). The truth is that when done right, American game is at the top of its class. Only American men and their Western counterparts in England, Ireland, and Australia have the skill and ability to walk up to girls at any time of the day, sober or not, and start an interaction that leads to sex.

I don’t have to tell you that approaching is hard as balls. It takes years to get to an elite level and even then it’s still hard. There is a long trail of tears left by men who attempted it but simply didn’t have enough fortitude to push forward. Those same men are left participating in kickball, frisbee, and dodgeball clubs to meet unattractive women with thick ankles. For the majority of men in the world, watching a guy approach a girl cold and end up with a number or kiss might as well be magic, and I personally take it for granted that I have this ability when so many will die before even having a minor success from it.

Like any other challenging skill, the rewards are immense for those guys that learn it, but I find that only Western men are motivated enough to master approaching without the aid of a dance floor. The ultimate show of game commitment is approaching during the day, something you only see done by Western men.

From movies and television you’ll get the impression that Spanish or Italian men have the best game. I wholeheartedly disagree. They are more scared to approach, and once they finally gather the liquid courage, all they do is compliment and show needy behavior. If you grill any American girl who has had a lot of experience with them, the term “creepy” will be thrown around frequently. Only naive Western girls who swing by those countries for a short amount of time fall for their compliment & cuddle game. Hell, even I believed Spanish guys were game masters thanks to watching movies like Vicki Cristina Barcelona, but witnessing them in action has been an exercise in trying not to spit out my drink from laughter. They are not actually capable of doing the following:

... If you are American, understand that your culture possesses the right mix of factors that allow you to excel in cold approaching. You’re more talkative than most other guys in the world and you have female targets that not only are talkative themselves but don’t mind being picked up by random men. For you not to take advantage of that fertile environment—to believe the Hollywood bullshit that European men are better than you—is to shit on your American heritage and waste plenty of bangs that you deserve. In other words, you are better than you think you are, and I know this because I’ve seen how godawful foreign men are when it comes to approaching and flirting.

The truth is that an American with tight game is just about impossible to compete with. He’s not a romantic and he’s not a particularly skilled dancer, but boy can he bullshit his way into a girl’s pants.

Messages In This Thread