rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Krauser Interview on London Real -- Game, condensed

The Krauser Interview on London Real -- Game, condensed

Krauser's experience with day game in America:

Krauser, do tell us about your time America . Jimmy gave us his view in a previous post. Your thoughts of the US as a day gamer?

[Short version = there were no hot girls in San Diego. It was winter in PB so there were no people. I did about 6 sets in a week, all of whom opened easy. Instant-dated 2 hotties - ironically a Jap and a Mex - who both were well into me. It seemed easier than London and I think if I went somewhere that had lots of foot-traffic it would be really easy. Nightgame was different. It was effortless to get into set but I found myself really disliking the girls. K.]

http://krauserpua.com/2012/01/07/some-th...e-yucatan/

Here's fellow commercial day game PUA Jimmy Jambone:

...tell us more about your time in the US. Did you find the culture to be more/less amenable to day gamethere ? Any lays? You have a lot of readers from the US, and we’re all curious as to how well European-style day game translates to America.

I find game in the US odd.

Just in my experience, and I am sure my experience is wrong, but I have so far found that most American girls just aren’t very nice people on the whole, while they can be really beautiful, I find many of them very entitled and very unfriendly and just not pleasant to be around.

When you do find a grounded, friendly one, then they’re very easy and respond really well to game and cockiness.

Guys in the the US are great to open in bars (to build value obviously) because US blokes are generally really friendly and seemingly always want to talk to a Brit.

I did day game once in San Francisco. I walked around for 8 hours with Alex and Becky and in eight hours I saw only ONE attractive girl. I opened her and it went really easily, I was really shocked, it put me off kilter and I ejected.

I am not saying there’s no attractive women in San Francisco, but on this day, for whatever reason, it was seriously dry. We say nothing and walked for hours.

http://krauserpua.com/2012/01/05/i-three...-part-two/

Very interesting getting foreign men's perspectives on American women. It seems that neither one had any luck in scoring with the ladies here, despite the added benefit of an English accent. I suppose if most of your experience has been with sweet, affectionate, docile Eastern European girls, American women can leave you feeling a little embittered.

Messages In This Thread