rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico!

Data Sheet: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico!

Guys here is one of my favorite cities for going after tan Mexican girls, Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico (Gio you already know my tastes). Cliff notes? Need social circle or strong game as usual since its Latinas, blondes do better, mega good looking girls very friendly, downside is do not slut it up as much, made up for by cheap cost of living, also NEED SPANISH. I had weak weak Spanish, but just used looks, dance skills and broken Spanish to meet girls.

Here we go I’ll do three sections Zapopan, Centro/Chapultepec and GDL University. To help read through this Zapopan = Rich, Centro/chapultapec is mid-class, same with GDL University. I’ll start with high end and work down. Finally I’ll end “Other” daygame and shopping crap no one cares about/places to stay and give some iPhone photos so you know you’re not getting some crazy nonsense.

Zapopan:

This is the rich area of the town for you WestCoast/EastCoast guys think “Marina District SF” and “MeatPacking District – NYC”. Basically here it will be harder to pull a one night stand unless you are blonde handsome and strong game since its fairly cliquey with social circle etc. The good news? Drinking age is 18 and the girls are smoking hot, not to mention your boost from exotic status!

Venue: http://lucreciabar.com/.

A quick look through the photos and you can already see mega talent but the issue of course is getting in and social proof with these girls. If you rolled in here with girls already I would assume your chances of shutting down the mall would be much much higher.

Net Net: Basically come here to find girls you would want to take on dates then try to close, but don’t come here solo looking like garbage, suit up, clean up and you may get lucky. I was rolling solo so I goose egged here as would be expected from a dude who looks like he is still 21.

Centro:
Ah yes this is the best place ever for someone on the younger side. Basically clean safe area, a bit dirtier and quality naturally declines a bit but you’ve got tons of girls running around! This will be the thickest part of the post venues:

The Lobby:
American style house music, made out with a married girl here and ended up leaving with her as well. Anyway no where near as high quality but for a dude who knows the American club scene set up you can do very well here. Girls are definitely in the “anti social groups” but you can pull them out of there tip guys working the floor and they’ll inevitably introduce you and game on from there.

Photos: https://www.google.com/search?q=lobby+gu...80&bih=939

Here is a Photo at 10:30PM pretty packed already, Sorry i have a video but i have no clue how to load the thing up and have to catch a flight in 3 hours!:

[attachment=6423]

Salsa Dancing Clubs: Here’s a few I visited Copacabana Salón de Baile, Rancho Grande, and El Gran Mexicano. The deal is pretty much the same, social clique and YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DANCE. Most guys actually don’t know how to dance down here? Sounds retarded but I’ve been taking it pretty seriously and I don’t even dance the correct mambo style salsa, I dance Cumbia/Merengue. Anyway, if you can actually dance this is your best way to pick up slews of numbers of easier to close girls. If not simply skip the above. I am guessing most guys will skip so I’ll end it here.

Ps though: Churches also hold free salsa classes on Sundays, just ask someone to check it out for you, I forgot the name (my bad).

Lola Lolita: http://www.lolalolita.com/ LOVE THIS PLACE! This is the best assuming you are smart dress sharp and get in soon. Most girls here I met were all University students and want to meet dudes! Loved it.

In addition there are a few fairly decent restaurants all around ($10 USD meals including a beer).

Finally, this place gets all the love so the neighboring bars and such are dying for your attention. Chat up the people there and... free drinks!

Chapultapec:

This place is the equivalent of the “main club drag” at any major city. Too many places to mention but its extremely pretty and they sell trinkets at night and have mini performances etc. Here’s another photo:

[attachment=6424]

Its nice safe and pretty outside. If push comes to shove my favorite place was Bananas. Unfortunately I met people and had a group by then so unsure how solo would go.

Other:
Daygame:
I used the following line in downtown GDL a lot. “Donde esta ‘the Cathedral’”. Spanish/English so they know I am a tourist and then just walk with them to the cathedral the main Tourist attraction. I just sat around drinking margaritas getting people to walk me around and chat here is downtown GDL.

[attachment=6425]

Hotels:[/b] You can basically stay downtown in GDL in a hotel for something like $40, I was staying at the Westin (2nd best hotel there just behind the “Rio” hotel). Here’s a glimpse of the bar.

[attachment=6426]

Commercial Andares:
This is a very new mal built in GDL that’s just murder with talent up in here. This is why I want to work on my day game, solely for this place. Simple google search will get u pics.

This is also a rich area of town like Zapopan, no sneakers please if you want a shot!

Guadalajara Zoo: This place was stunning, not going to lie. I have always liked taking girls to zoo’s/animal events because it forces me to work on my talking game and I have a general interest in wildlife (call me beta or whatever). Anyway its enormous and there were some solid 8’s even working there! Amazing I know. Anyway here’s another quick photo.

[attachment=6427]

Food: As you can see I either roll high end or mid class, I dunno that much about hostels but I’ll be staying in one soon just for the fuck of it. But anyway here is some food in Centro everything u see in photo was a total of $4.20USD

[attachment=6428]

Here is more expensive food this ran me $15 USD:

[attachment=6429]

This was at a nice restaurant call La Polima.

That’s it please “like” so I can grab roosh’s bang Iceland and update you guys!

Slay on Slayers!

Messages In This Thread