rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Los Angeles vs everywhere else

Los Angeles vs everywhere else

I tend to associate women here(well, the Westside and Hollywood anyway) with being status whores. But you know this is just too large a city with way too many variables and types of people to really cast such a wide net. I've not lived in another city long-term in my adult life so I just can't compare the ease of being a bachelor here to anywhere else, I just wouldn't know any different. But from what I've heard of people who have lived in other places and then moved here, it's tough as hell according to them. Was recently talking to this dude who lived all over Europe as well as the east coast and he said L.A. is the toughest place he's been in so far.

If you find your niche and strategically choose a neighborhood that makes things easier(living close to nightlife, no long commute) and are willing to put up with a flakey population(girls and guys), I'm sure you can do ok here. Expect ratios to typically be about 60-65% guys when you go out.

Messages In This Thread