rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being Skinnyfat

Being Skinnyfat

Quote: (06-01-2012 04:54 AM)Nudge Wrote:  

I've got a layer of flab over my gut that I have had all my life and just cant seem to get rid of. Even when I used to be super super skinny with chicken arms I still had it. Lately been doing a brutal High intensity boxing classes (1 hour) once a week plus another high intensity tabata workout once or twice a week. I bike ride to work most days, then I try to go for a jog once a week and I also play tag rugby. My diet, although not perfect, isnt too bad either - dont eat too many carbs and usually have chicken breast or fish and salad for dinner. The only thing is I party quite a lot and love my beer.

Anyone got any ideas? Am I just gonna have to accept that if I want to get rid of it I have to 100% commited and cut out the beer? Not sure thats possible living in London

Cut out the beer. Too much starch, goes straight to your stomach. I prefer brandy on ice.

I'm in London too, pm me if you wana go out.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Messages In This Thread